- We will accept your consignments Monday through Saturday (10am – 7pm), by appointment only. To find out what season merchandise we are accepting currently, please click on “season” tab under “Consign”.
- Consignments are not accepted on Sundays to allow for processing time.
- There is a minimum of 25 items accepted for first-time consignors. After your first time, there is no minimum number of items.
- Please try to complete the forms required for consignment before bringing your items (See “Forms” under “Consign”)
- Drops are limited to 40 items per week per consignor.
- All clothing must be freshly laundered or dry cleaned and pressed if needed.
- Please place children’s clothing in a basket or wide container, laying all pieces flat to prevent wrinkles.
- Please bring ladies’ clothing in on hangers (these hangers will be replaced with store hangers, so we can give them back to you).